Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't have to agree, just accept

4 posters

Go down

Don't have to agree, just accept Empty Don't have to agree, just accept

Post  D.Harris0118 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:04 pm

You don't have to agree with what your parents decide for, as a growing person you must accept it is best. As you grow older you learn how to make your own decisions from what you have learned from your parents example they have set. Kids look up to thier parents as role models and expect them to know what to do from thier experiences, and to share thier knowledge with them. afro Parents input is important because you want to know that they back you up on your choice. My mom still asks her mom about decitions she makes so she knows she is making the best choice possible. Laughing
D.Harris0118
D.Harris0118

Back to top Go down

Don't have to agree, just accept Empty 100% agreed

Post  Sheridan_Buchanan Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:03 pm

I am with you on that. Our parents have been through growing up and survived it somehow so the know what's best and what you should not do. Even though it seems they just want to punish you and make your life hell it is all with a good heart and they do it cause they want you to be the best person you can be in your life. What a Face Suspect

Sheridan_Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Don't have to agree, just accept Empty Agreed!!

Post  Dayquil25oz Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:24 pm

I concur with this post, parents sometimes don't seem always seem great, or agreeable with. But its something you must except and live with, cause we are not the breadwinners of the household. We must abide by rules created by our parents and learn from our wrong decisions as we become older. I also agree totally about the parents input being very important, its one of the many factors that make a good decision. Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Dayquil25oz
Dayquil25oz

Back to top Go down

Don't have to agree, just accept Empty Re: Don't have to agree, just accept

Post  McCheezy123 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Yeah i dont quite agree at all. I mean I know they say your suppose to get wiser with age but that just in not how it goes in with my parents. They are really immature about stuff and will most likely laugh at you if you fell rather than be all sweet and concerned about stuff. But on they bright side they at least know how to make food so i can feed myself. pirat
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down

Don't have to agree, just accept Empty Re: Don't have to agree, just accept

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down