Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do parents always know whats right?

Go down

Do parents always know whats right? Empty Do parents always know whats right?

Post  sunglow Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 am

Sometimes when my parents say no to something I do agree after I see all the facts, at other times it is not so great. No I don't always agree with what my parents tell me because they don't always know what is good or not. For example I agree now on my parents seperating me and my ex-boyfriend because now I understand he was a controling guy that was obssesed with me. On the other hand my parents don't like the people I hang out with so they try to pull me away from them, I try to see from both angles but I just can't think of a reason why my parents would do something like that. I guess when I am older and wiser and have children of my own I will understand what my parents are thinking, then again maybe not. One thing my parents know for sure is that I am not a little kid to be able to live in the world without them I will have to make mistakes and learn to fix them on my own so they don't try prying to much into my life. lol!
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down