Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 de Mayo

5 posters

Go down

5 de Mayo  Empty 5 de Mayo

Post  Eustacia Paredon Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Keeping traditions is very important. A traditon is like passing on a little bit of you to your children and grankids. In my family traditions are very important because it shows people who we are and where we come from. my family traditions make me the person i am today, i am so proud to have the culture and traditions that my family has. Very Happy

Eustacia Paredon

Back to top Go down

5 de Mayo  Empty thats whats up

Post  papichulo17 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 am

Im all about cinco de mayo and its a shame we don't have a brown history month Lol...Plus mexicans have bumping parties and can have a better time when theres no parents around [wink-wink] All this talk makes me wanna go back to my roots in mexico.Twisted Evil
papichulo17
papichulo17

Back to top Go down

5 de Mayo  Empty 5 de Mayo

Post  tally_2013 Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 am

yuu are rite same in ma familyy traditions are veryy important cause it shows things from our past nd we learn more things from our own culture.!! Very Happy

tally_2013

Back to top Go down

5 de Mayo  Empty Re: 5 de Mayo

Post  Michoacano45 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm

ustedes si saben!!! jajaja. i agree. tradition are very very important because they show how much respect we have for our country and culture.

Michoacano45

Back to top Go down

5 de Mayo  Empty Caring!

Post  olverand95 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:33 pm

It is very good that you care for your traditions because it shows that you care about family and for who you are. It means alot to people that you do this because some people never have time with thier family, but showing how much you care changes alot of things.

olverand95

Back to top Go down

5 de Mayo  Empty Re: 5 de Mayo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum