Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyberbullying!!!!! :(

2 posters

Go down

Cyberbullying!!!!! :( Empty Cyberbullying!!!!! :(

Post  chavesus Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Cyberblullying is wrong....well actually every single type of bullying is wrong. I think people should be punished for cyberbullying. They should be track down and then they should be a victim of bullying that way they know how others feel when he was the bully....ok Jk. They should be punished but i don't know how. I think that it is never okay to bully someone back....that is just wrong. Why make others feel bad about themselves.... bullying had caused people death. Bullying is a really serious issue that is occuring around the world.
I think pie is just nasty. Usually I love eating sweat stuff...but pie just isn't my favorite. Yuck! Razz

chavesus

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullying!!!!! :( Empty I agree wit Sussy!!!

Post  cutiepeguin Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:00 pm

I agree with you because its bad to cyberbully someone. They should be punished for what they are doing casue they know perfectly what they are doing to that person. But it is also dumb to bully someone on online just because they thnik its cool but when the person they're bullying confronts them face to face all they do is back down and don't do nothing. tongue
cutiepeguin
cutiepeguin

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullying!!!!! :( Empty true

Post  chavesus Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm

that is actually true cutiepeguin.... Smile

chavesus

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullying!!!!! :( Empty Re: Cyberbullying!!!!! :(

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down