Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyberbullying

5 posters

Go down

Cyberbullying Empty Cyberbullying

Post  rachelmatheny Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Cyberbullying is wrong, just like bullying in real life. It can affect people the same way and hurt people. I think there should be some kind of punishment for it but I don't know what exactly. But on the other hand, if you don't want to be bullied online, just log off. Nothing really justifies cyberbullying or bullying. And yes pie is good??

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullying Empty Yes....

Post  ck3209 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:32 pm

I agree it is like bullying in real life just as on the computer and can be totally worng. Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes affraid bom sunny cheers Basketball rabbit bounce

ck3209

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullying Empty yep

Post  willibm Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:53 pm

It is wrong but if it is being done to you all you gotta do is turn the computer off

willibm

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullying Empty I agree

Post  chavesus Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:56 pm

I agree with you...cyberbullying is wrong. People should be punished!

chavesus

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullying Empty cyberbullying

Post  elissagriffin Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm

i agree i think cyberbullying is very bad in many ways. it can be very hurtful and can destroy a persons identity. cyberbullying is just like any other for of bullying and can cause the same about of damage to a person. i thing there should be a punishment for cyberbullying because to me it is a crime and there should be consequences for it. being a person that has experience of being bullied, i know the effects of bullying and i know what it can do to people. and yes pie is delicious !!!!!!!!! tongue

elissagriffin

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullying Empty Re: Cyberbullying

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down