Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh cyberbullying...

2 posters

Go down

Oh cyberbullying... Empty Oh cyberbullying...

Post  TheAnonymous Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Well first of all, there are various causes for cyberbullying. Perhaps the bully is insecure or pressured. Common reason would be to feel more powerful by lowering other people's levels by being a dic... uh, jerk. Or perhaps the bully just wants to be mischievous and cause some disruption. Of course, cyberbullies are harder to identify than in your face bullies, so the trouble doers feel more secure and safe of their trouble doing. Cyberbulling can really damage a random character because people often don't feel good to be hurt. Bullies and other common morons don't really intimidate me, but they nonetheless can be effective with hurting feelings, especially if they use unhappy knowledge of your secrets and such. I am not the one to judge whether or not we should punish these bullies or to judge whether or not we should bully back, but if it is necessary I will attack the bullies. I won't attack back with anger because that will obviously lead to more destructive nonsense. I would do something that surely ends the bully's motivation, such as destroying their conscious with psychochemical drugs. As long as you don't sink to the bully's level, I find it okay to defend yourself, even if aggressively. I mean, socks are for your feet, right? Twisted Evil
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Oh cyberbullying... Empty Very Important

Post  TheAnonymous Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:17 am

Pie makes me feel very good. Pie is much more a friend than most of you... things.
Pie is good.

AND... Sleep
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Oh cyberbullying... Empty I agree

Post  Dayquil25oz Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:55 am

Hey i agree, cyberbullying can be a douche move. But if used as in a funny way and not harmful then it can create a "socks are for your feet silly moment." Which i love and cherish because that statement tells my life. Thats to much suger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dayquil25oz
Dayquil25oz

Back to top Go down

Oh cyberbullying... Empty Re: Oh cyberbullying...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down