Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no cyberbullying

4 posters

Go down

no cyberbullying Empty no cyberbullying

Post  kiki poulter Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Cyberbullying is something even wimpier people do. People who bully just want to hurt others to make them self feel better. Cyberbullying puts a fack name to a fack face so no one has to know who is hurting them. I watched this movie about cyberbullying and it symboled what its really like very much. Every one wants to know what other think if it hurts them or not just so thye know why then are laughing. I know I do. I dont really care unless someone is saying it to my face. but I still like to know. It is a very wrong thing and only people who dislike them selfs do it to others.
kiki poulter
kiki poulter

Back to top Go down

no cyberbullying Empty I disagree

Post  sunglow Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:29 am

I believe people do it not to hurt others but because they don't know how to reach out to others. In my life people who bully do it because they don't want others to see how their life is at home. I have watched videos about bullying too but to me that is not true well some of it. SOme people do it just to hurt others, but if you reached out to them maybe just maybe it would change their ways.
Very Happy Very Happy
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down

no cyberbullying Empty i agree :(

Post  cory heggins1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:31 am

some people do it to hurt some people do it because they dont know better No either way i dont like it
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

no cyberbullying Empty agreed

Post  T.Dunnam45 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:49 pm

i agree with one on this on. king

T.Dunnam45

Back to top Go down

no cyberbullying Empty Re: no cyberbullying

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down