Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technology ...

2 posters

Go down

Technology ... Empty Technology ...

Post  itsjessrios Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Technology is life now. I don't think there's anyone who doesn't use technology at least twice a day. I personally use it...a lot. I'm a teenager so I use my phone many times a day. At my house, there's an X-box, a Wii, 2 Nintendo DSi's, a PSP, 7 televisions 3 computers...I can't remember everything else, but it's literally just sitting there because we don't use it all. The TVs are always on though but technology is taking over. Everyone uses it and I'm not against technology because it's the future and things change and new things are invented. I do agree that people, especially kids, aren't going outside to do "exercise" and things that are "moving". In the end, tech is well needed for everyone no matter what you do in life.
itsjessrios
itsjessrios

Back to top Go down

Technology ... Empty Re: Technology ...

Post  papichulo17 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:34 am

itsjessrios wrote:Technology is life now. I don't think there's anyone who doesn't use technology at least twice a day. I personally use it...a lot. I'm a teenager so I use my phone many times a day. At my house, there's an X-box, a Wii, 2 Nintendo DSi's, a PSP, 7 televisions 3 computers...I can't remember everything else, but it's literally just sitting there because we don't use it all. The TVs are always on though but technology is taking over. Everyone uses it and I'm not against technology because it's the future and things change and new things are invented. I do agree that people, especially kids, aren't going outside to do "exercise" and things that are "moving". In the end, tech is well needed for everyone no matter what you do in life.

Life with technology is a lot better than without it.
papichulo17
papichulo17

Back to top Go down