Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Social Life Is Important...

Go down

My Social Life Is Important... Empty My Social Life Is Important...

Post  G.PrinceTheBoss86 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 am

My social life is much to important to simply have no electronics, i mean its circumstancial, it has absorbed us in ways as in having a phone in front of our face 24/7. but I think Its taken away from true natural happiness, But it has done so much far advancments in space exploration, and other scientific places... And if i had to chooossee XBOXXXX (: (: (: (: (:
I Love It I play alllllll the time!!!! I Dont Think Electronics is bad... Its just advancments in existance. people can blame technologyy, blame the government for all our downfalls!!!

But If I Could Spend A Night With No Electronics Staring At The Stars With A Special Girl, You Best Know I WOuld,, Electronics Takes Awayy From True Love And Relationships...
Althoughh Facebookk Definetely Has Consumed Most Of My Spare Time, I Do Have a Physical Life (: YOU CANT FIND AN EXCUSE FOR EVERYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR ENCOUNTERING PROBLEMMSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

G.PrinceTheBoss86

Back to top Go down