Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technology = win

Go down

Technology = win Empty Technology = win

Post  Dayquil25oz Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:54 pm

There will never be to much technology in this world, video games, smart phones, etc., are all progressing technological advances. If the advancement of technology is bad for students then my name is Kathy Franklin. For example an Xbox 360 is derived from an Xbox. The reason for a brand new console is because an advancement is required for the new generation of graphics, processing, definition, game, competition and ect. But sometimes when you do upgrade to a new chip set and console it can pose issues like overheating or hard drive failure. I believe this is not a problem but something that was introduced just to early to the world. The reason an Xbox 360 would fail is because the solder inside would literary melt causing lose of connection to key components(bad air flow). If Microsoft didn't release so early they could of fixed alot of issues. I believe that technology will never become a problem for students, it will only benefit like it has for the last couple of years. Also i wouldn't be writing in this forum if technology wasn't pursued like it is today.
Dayquil25oz
Dayquil25oz

Back to top Go down