Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeaahhh, you don't know me at all.

3 posters

Go down

Yeaahhh, you don't know me at all. Empty Yeaahhh, you don't know me at all.

Post  BrittanyDancesInTheRain Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:32 am

I think parents can know best, but that doesn't mean they always do know best. My parents always compare me to how they acted when they were a teenager, but we're completely different people. (: Parents need to understand, times have changed and a situation may be similar, but it's never going to be exactly the same. We need to be given chances. We need room to grow, and make mistakes. How are we ever going to learn if they're keeping us held back? I'm just saying.
BrittanyDancesInTheRain
BrittanyDancesInTheRain

Back to top Go down

Yeaahhh, you don't know me at all. Empty i agree :)

Post  superwoman<3 Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:17 pm

your so right my parents do the same thing and im like its not the 80's mom times have changed but then again i disagree with you because back when they were are age they didnt have to worry about the stuff we worry about today. i think the only reason why they compare themselfs to us is to make sure we dont make the same mistakes they do. they just want to make our lifes as good as they can be, but then again they proubly could think how things are these days and make exceptions
Exclamation
superwoman<3
superwoman<3

Back to top Go down

Yeaahhh, you don't know me at all. Empty I agree

Post  sunglow Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:59 am

I so agree with you parents shouldn't compare us to them. Yeah I act like my mom but it doesn't mean I'm gonna do the same things she did.
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down

Yeaahhh, you don't know me at all. Empty Re: Yeaahhh, you don't know me at all.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down