Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationships in General

Go down

Relationships in General Empty Relationships in General

Post  McCheezy123 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 am

Yeah being in a relationship if pretty nifty. You feel happy and like jelly (My expression for when your care free and the things that usually ***** you off don't) and tend to be a bit more lively and upbeat, rather than boring and casual. You have the secure feeling your troubled or feeling down you know that your special someone will be there for you to make you smile or laugh. But me personaly my favorite part of being in a relationship is that you could be having the crappiest day and your Girlfriend/Boyfriend will always have just the right words or do just the right things to turn it all around and make your day pretty good.
As for the whose more complicated i would have to For they guy its because they are inconsiderate and failure to express their feelings. This generally causes the girl to be confused or ***** the state of the relationship (and they aren't alway correct). And for the girls they tend to be a little (a Lot) bit too emotion. Which causes them to over exaggerate on the simple or sightest mistakes guys make. And a major factor played by both boys and girls is jealousy. They both do it and most times its a bit over rated. If there was trust in a relationship there shouldn;t be a problem with a guy hugging another girl or the other way around. But my theory is: Maybe if guys could be a bit more considerate and if girls werent so emotional relationships wouldn't be so unstable and would last longer. Laughing
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down