Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationships

4 posters

Go down

Relationships Empty Relationships

Post  JessicaLauren Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:10 pm

I enjoy being in a relationship; Boyfriend/ girlfriend, bestfriend, friend. I like them, but I like to stick to just a few close ones. I believe that both girl and boys are equally confusing and frustrating. Guy on one hand, tend to act differently around their friends. They don't like to act like they are in a relationship because they think that if they act like their girlfriend is around, it limits them from fun. They also believe that NOTHING they do is flirting lol. Girls, on another note, are almost always over dramatic and are never satisfied. We say what we don't want in hopes that the guy will do the opposite. But of course everyone ends up confused in the end.

JessicaLauren

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty Re: Relationships

Post  supersanchez Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:16 am

niceeee! i beleive evrything you say.Smile

supersanchez

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty yupp!

Post  yonka13 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Totally true girls just want a good guy in there lifes. And once they get them the think there completely in love. Guys just want to have fun around there friends and not spend a lot of time with them, but they really like them.
yonka13
yonka13

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty Guys!!!

Post  princess18 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:38 pm

I agree with you it's so frustrating wene guys act like that if they are truly "in loved" with there girl why do they act so difrently with friends its just shows that guys are more compacted than girls.

princess18

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty Re: Relationships

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down