Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

girls take it alil far

3 posters

Go down

girls take it alil far Empty girls take it alil far

Post  raymond swan Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 pm

yesterday my girlfriend well ex now broke up with me because i didnt text her all day sunday she said i didnt care and i wasnt showing her enough emotion i mean common do u want me to get on my knees and cry to you so now we are broke up and sh keeps texting me asking me if im ok its just really frustrating and im tierd of it

raymond swan

Back to top Go down

girls take it alil far Empty Re: girls take it alil far

Post  SarahL Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:00 am

Girls AND guys are over emotional and difficult when it comes to relationships. When you're a teen no one knows what they want exactly in a partner or what to expect, so yes, girls can come off to seem a little crazy and guys come off to seem like jerks. It depends on maturity, not sex.

SarahL

Back to top Go down

Post  ludwijus Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 pm

raymond swan wrote:yesterday my girlfriend well ex now broke up with me because i didnt text her all day sunday she said i didnt care and i wasnt showing her enough emotion i mean common do u want me to get on my knees and cry to you so now we are broke up and sh keeps texting me asking me if im ok its just really frustrating and im tierd of it
i agree man because they want to break up with you then they still want to talk to you and then when you get another girlfriend they get gelous and make you and your new girlfriend break up. so basically if you r not with her your not going to be with anyone else.. lol! afro

ludwijus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down