Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys and Girls...

Go down

Guys and Girls... Empty Guys and Girls...

Post  TheAnonymous Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:50 pm

I consider most people fairly easy to "read", but the females seem a bit more complicated. Guys usually have this sense of being macho, therefore they are more confident in action than girls. Guys will usually get out what they are trying to say with no problem, and they also are less likely to care about the bad impressions they make. Girls, no matter how extraverted or outgoing, are much more likely to keep quiet about particular things, especially private stuff. You have to really talk to a girl to discuss big problems, where most guys I could imagine would end up mentioning it in an argument or some other kind of discussion. In this society, as in most, it's the guys who are much more implied to express domination in general. Tieing that back to the topic, the guys' sense of domination sets them to be much more open with a straight to the point attitude. This general expression renders guys easier to see and understand, making them less complicated. As of relationships, things vary amongst people. For me, it is no commitment and is an expected ending. They are more entertaining to me than of future progress.
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down