Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My million dollar donation

5 posters

Go down

My million dollar donation Empty My million dollar donation

Post  BabyGirl<3 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:45 pm

If i had a million dollars to donate, I would donate it to cancer centers across america. I've had multiple family members who have died from some sort of cancer, mostly lung cancer.
I know what it's like to go through living with someone who is dying and who knows it, just doesn't know when they will. It's tough going through something like that, and i can't imagine ever living with cancer. I have a close friend, she's a senior here, who has ovarian cancer, and everyday since she got the news she hasn't been the same.. She still smiles but those who don't know her don't see that its completely fake or that there's something bothering her deep down. No one realizes how serious even having the smallest diagnosis of cancer, with the capability of being removed, is. It's not something any one person should have to go throug, it's scary and life threatening. <3 afro afro afro study jocolor rendeer

BabyGirl<3

Back to top Go down

My million dollar donation Empty Re: My million dollar donation

Post  Jstubbs5 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:21 pm

I like that youd donate it to the sick, i feel the same way. Orphaniges have shelter and food for children, id rather save kids that arent healty.
Jstubbs5
Jstubbs5

Back to top Go down

My million dollar donation Empty agrreed

Post  kaitlynn holmes Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 am

I totally agree, ive also had family members that have died from cancer. It takes lives at any age, taking away time that was not its to take.

kaitlynn holmes

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahL Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 pm

I agree. Cancer research is definately something that could always use donations.

SarahL

Back to top Go down

My million dollar donation Empty agree.!

Post  pixydust:) Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:48 pm

i agree i would donate it to people that have cancer i've also had family members that have died from cancer and i would like to help them.

pixydust:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down