Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adversity in the world

2 posters

Go down

Adversity in the world Empty Adversity in the world

Post  cutiepeguin Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 am

Adversity to me is problems that are hard to come over because they can be personal like family death. However adversity can sometimes be over come by getting like depression which hurts both your self and your family. Adversity did hit my family very hard when my uncle was thrown in jail for committing a crime that he never did but we soon came over little by little. Althought i haven't seen him in a long time because he is in mexcio right now i know that he is doing okay. When many kids leave their homes to go to college they also to face adversity because it is their first time living on their own not knowning what to do. Although they are old enough to that care of themselves they still don't have the experiances of the real world because they were always under their parents house. tongue I love you
cutiepeguin
cutiepeguin

Back to top Go down

Adversity in the world Empty Re: Adversity in the world

Post  abcd Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:49 am

yea you have to learn how to move on and i know your uncle is okayyy he might even be rich now Very Happy

abcd

Back to top Go down