Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In order to succeed

3 posters

Go down

In order to succeed Empty In order to succeed

Post  chrisbeall Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:57 pm

"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records" - William Andrew Ward (American author and scholar). In well developed paragraphs, explain what this means to you. Some things to consider: personal adversity and how you have handled it; adversity the U.S. has experienced; adversity as an athlete or competitor in any event; future adversity you might face, i.e., paying for college, living on your own.

"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records". To me this means somtimes Adversity(struggle or hard time) can cause some people to break down and give up trying, but somtimes it can cause others to be very succesful. Somtimes everybody faces some type of hard time in there life, nothing is ever going to be perfect in your life. You will always have bumps along the road of life. It wont always be easy, its up to you to succeed. " In order to succeed, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure." In other words if you never try and give up you will never be successful, you have to keep tryiing and over come the hard times you may face. If you give up you will never get anywhere in your life.

chrisbeall

Back to top Go down

In order to succeed Empty adversity

Post  theboss. Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm

i agree, it is up to you if you want to get over them or quit
theboss.
theboss.

Back to top Go down

In order to succeed Empty wint or quit !!!!!!!!!!

Post  papichulo17 Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 am

Its better to succeed and have everyone know you did work instead of having to repeat to everybody how you failed Sad cause noone wants to be a loser.
papichulo17
papichulo17

Back to top Go down

In order to succeed Empty Re: In order to succeed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum