Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adversity.

Go down

Adversity. Empty Adversity.

Post  MajorChoirDork'14 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:33 am

Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records" - William Andrew Ward (American author and scholar). In well developed paragraphs, explain what this means to you. Some things to consider: personal adversity and how you have handled it; adversity the U.S. has experienced; adversity as an athlete or competitor in any event; future adversity you might face, i.e., paying for college, living on your own.

In 8th grade we went to UIL for choir. We did pretty good but our director compleatly messed up by telling the half of our choir to come in at the wrong time. She stopped us and we restarted. I think that cost us some kind of points or something but not to much and the judges understood the misstake. I used to play soccer and had games every weekend. I always wanted to stay the night at my grandma's house but I couldn't because of my games on Saturdays. I think that in the future I might have trouble living on my own and leaving my parents. I know it sounds weird for a teenager to be saying they want to stay at home with their parents. Suspect But I don't think I can leave my parents alone when I'm older and not know what their doing. scratch Also when I get married if my husband wants to leave the state I don't think I can do that because I can't leave my family not knowing what I'm doing with my life and them be worried about me all the time. For all they'd know I could be doing the worst of the worst.
MajorChoirDork'14
MajorChoirDork'14

Back to top Go down