Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Over Coming A Struggle"

Go down

"Over Coming A Struggle" Empty "Over Coming A Struggle"

Post  Kayla Gail Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:47 am

Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records" - William Andrew Ward (American author and scholar). In well developed paragraphs, explain what this means to you. Some things to consider: personal adversity and how you have handled it; adversity the U.S. has experienced; adversity as an athlete or competitor in any event; future adversity you might face, i.e., paying for college, living on your own.

Adversity means to me that its a struggle and you need to over come it. I have had alot of adversity in my life such as, parents divorcing, farther being addicted to drugs and I was coming home to drug deals in my leaving room everyday after school. I been in situtions where I had to get in a car with my dad messed up on pills when i was just a little girl. When I moved out with my dad I was trying to think of a way to over come all the crazyness that I been through going up, and the only thing that I could possiably think of is just to pray about and think of how good I have it now. And try to get my dad some help. And before I knew it my dad was in rehab getting over his addition, and i never had to be around drugs anymore when I went to visit my farther. The adversity I faced is making me a stronger person Very Happy

Kayla Gail

Back to top Go down