Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think that i do have it in me

2 posters

Go down

i think that i do have it in me Empty i think that i do have it in me

Post  bigbossyeahboy Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:37 am

adversity is stuff that get people going some times. if you look at the best inventeors or the best people that strived to do better or get rich thay had a lot of obsticals to over come in there life. michel jordan had to over come that he was not that good when he got in to the NBA he worked day in and day out tryin to be the best he could be he achived that by winning 6 championship rings all back to back three years in a row both times. look at our president obama he had to over come a lot of things in his running for president they made a lot of remarks of him they were being very mean an even with all thoughs things going on he became pres.Basketball afro afro

bigbossyeahboy

Back to top Go down

i think that i do have it in me Empty Over coming is a big deal...........................

Post  the beast Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm

I agree if people stopped trying we would not be a country,we would not have jobs we would not have money or familys or anything that the amercan people fight for. jocolor
the beast
the beast

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum