Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adversity and Conformity

4 posters

Go down

Adversity and Conformity Empty Adversity and Conformity

Post  TaylorTanner Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Adversity will be something everyone faces. It is not something that can be avoided, as the only way avoid adversity is to conform to the wishes of everyone around you. Conformity itself is an adversary.
I have been in places where I have had to decide if I will do this or if I will not. I have had to make the decison that best suits me and not the people around me. A person has to grow and develop and change with the world they live in. I myself have had to decide what I need to do to uphold my morals. This could mean that I have to decided between which friend to side with or what white lie to tell my father about my feelings on him and his mental retardation. And no, I do nto mean that literally> My father is an established member of the army.

TaylorTanner

Back to top Go down

Adversity and Conformity Empty You're right.

Post  MajorChoirDork'14 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:39 am

I think that you're right. We all have to deal with which side to take with friends and what to tell our parents when they want us to talk about things with them.
MajorChoirDork'14
MajorChoirDork'14

Back to top Go down

Adversity and Conformity Empty Re: Adversity and Conformity

Post  lucyamchee Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:41 pm

You are right adversity is something everyone faces. You just have to deal with what ever comes your way.

lucyamchee

Back to top Go down

Post  ckrasney Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:59 pm

totally agree with you, we can't avoid it, its gonna find us wether we want it to or not!

ckrasney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down