Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is that one teacher...

5 posters

Go down

There is that one teacher... Empty There is that one teacher...

Post  SlayEmAll1986 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:01 am

Every year there's that one teacher who seems to hate kids having a life outside of school... They pile up work until you're ready to drop out and sell drugs(a much simpler way of life if you can avoid authority well)
Not naming anybody.

But there's also blow-off classes(spanish...kpan) so it sort of evens out in the end.

Spongebob? I liked that before it was cool. *hipster hair flip*
SlayEmAll1986
SlayEmAll1986

Back to top Go down

There is that one teacher... Empty shhhhoooot ya

Post  JBoyett Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:13 pm

ya some teachers do give us alot of work and it sux but hey its school nun i can do but if i could we deffanitly wouldnt have so much work.And after we do class work we dont wana have to do nun at home we just wana post up like a mail box and chillax.to the teachers STOP GIVING TO MUCH HOME WORK!!

JBoyett

Back to top Go down

There is that one teacher... Empty yea

Post  r.santos Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:16 pm

theres always one teacher that gives u more work cause u say u dont like do do her work so for punishment she gives u more work and that is not right

r.santos

Back to top Go down

There is that one teacher... Empty thats true

Post  Dreamgirl Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:38 pm

i totally agree there is always that mean teacher who thinks we kids are just there to be taught and after school we do nothing i always have a teacher like that except for this year so far i like all my teachers and the student teachers this year are way cuter then last year.Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Sponge bob is awesome sometimes though. Cool Suspect Like a Star @ heaven Idea Question What a Face cyclops @ No pirat tongue
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down

There is that one teacher... Empty Yup.

Post  MajorChoirDork'14 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:01 pm

There is always that one teacher that hates you having a life outside of school but then they always talk about what their doing outside of the insanity that they call school. Rolling Eyes
MajorChoirDork'14
MajorChoirDork'14

Back to top Go down

There is that one teacher... Empty Re: There is that one teacher...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down