Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien Socks:)

2 posters

Go down

Do you match your socks?

Alien Socks:) I_vote_lcap14%Alien Socks:) I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Alien Socks:) I_vote_lcap29%Alien Socks:) I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Alien Socks:) I_vote_lcap57%Alien Socks:) I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Alien Socks:) Empty Alien Socks:)

Post  MajorChoirDork'14 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:19 pm

I don't think there is life in space but, there could possiably be water... or not... I'm not to sure. I think that there could be aliens in space, but until it's proven I'm going with no. On the other hand I don't match my socks. My uncle told me one time to 'pick a color'. Like a Star @ heaven I think non matching socks are cool. When someone doesn't match their socks it automaticly makes them 50% awesomer than they already were. Very Happy When people match their socks I think they need to go home and unfold their matching socks, throw them all in the drawer mixed up, and then close their eyes and pick two socks at random and wear them that day. tongue lol! afro
MajorChoirDork'14
MajorChoirDork'14

Back to top Go down

Alien Socks:) Empty Re: Alien socks

Post  goodolboy4life Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:11 pm

I disagree i do believe there could be some form of E.T. out there in the world that dont necessarily have to be warmongering creatures but could just be on a search for other life as well and further more i do believe that a pair of matching socks are the way to go because your not conflicted with which color goes best with the otherone. NO ONES GONNA SEE THEM PEOPLE SO COME ON!
goodolboy4life
goodolboy4life

Back to top Go down

Alien Socks:) Empty I see your views.

Post  MajorChoirDork'14 Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 pm

I guess if there is life in space then they might not be looking to take over. But with the sock thing, I don't care what colors match others because it don't matter if I'm not gonna match my socks then I'm not gonna match them. What does it really matter. Question
MajorChoirDork'14
MajorChoirDork'14

Back to top Go down

Alien Socks:) Empty Re: Alien Socks:)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down