Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superman is an alien..

5 posters

Go down

Superman is an alien.. Empty Superman is an alien..

Post  kyra.davenport Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 pm

To answer the last question real fast, cause it was kind of odd. No my socks never match. I dont like matching them. I think its tacky. But i would say...yes, and no? Simpley because, okay im ganna say this... Scientist, yeah everyone thinks there amazing, and there so cool, oh my god. I hate scientist, They have no idea whats out there. Like at some point i guess there could be life out there that we don't know about, but on the other hand, its like don't you think if there was something out there the totally "Incredibly smart" scientist would have found it by now??

kyra.davenport

Back to top Go down

Superman is an alien.. Empty Yeah they can be real!!!!

Post  KayLee Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Scientist create so much for this world, we wouldnt have medicine with out them. They create so much stuff the we humans use. And aliens could be real, it hasnt been proven or disproven.

KayLee

Back to top Go down

Superman is an alien.. Empty Scientists

Post  TheAnonymous Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am

Well, scientists have created a lot of stuff we use, and a lot of that stuff solving problems that other scientists have created. Like in Jimmy Neutron, the young genius creates a big problem, and somehow becomes a hero by solving that problem he created. But the productivity of scientists is irrelevant. Science is the fulfillment of our curiosity. We recieve knowledge from it, that is the point. It is true that scientists don't know what is out there, it is their job to find out, no matter how dangerous. Well of course, modern scientists are supposed to be cautious. We may or may not scientifically discover aliens from outer space. I remain skeptical, but aliens may be as real as us. If you believe that the cosmic Jew is our savior, then why not aliens? Anything is possible, if you just believe!
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Superman is an alien.. Empty Re: Superman is an alien..

Post  SlayEmAll1986 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:10 am

^ double points for the cosmic Jew part.

And science is pretty much why your life is the way it is. Take out science, you wouldn't be on a computer/phone typing this. You'd probably be forced into Roman Catholicism and be a serf working on a field. No electricity or medication. Hope you like plagues destroying half your country.
And just because we haven't found something doesn't mean it's not there. I could apply that logic to religion... We haven't found proof of any deities(gods), yet millions of people worship them. Just like the cosmic Jew who is going to be zombified and save us from a goatman who lives underground.

No offense meant by the religious part, I support religious tolerance. Just an example using the same logic I get from most people. Trying to put it into terms they will relate to.
SlayEmAll1986
SlayEmAll1986

Back to top Go down

Superman is an alien.. Empty who knows

Post  cory heggins1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:53 am

alot can happen in this world or in any other place
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

Superman is an alien.. Empty Re: Superman is an alien..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down