Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uhhhh nooo.

5 posters

Go down

uhhhh nooo. Empty uhhhh nooo.

Post  chrisbeall Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 am

i disagree with most of the decisions that my parents make for me, because they have no idea what thier doing or what there talkign aoout so i try to my my OWN decisions Wink

chrisbeall

Back to top Go down

uhhhh nooo. Empty yeah, I agree

Post  Harkat Mulds Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Parents need time to let us make our own choices, when they are always on our case or on our backs, it makes me feel trapped.

Harkat Mulds

Back to top Go down

uhhhh nooo. Empty I disagree :/

Post  ccaldwell Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:56 pm

until your parents decide to let you go and into the world you need to let your parents explain to you right from wrong, thier not telling you anything wrong they just want you to do good in life. I DEFENTILY AGREE that we need to make some of our own decions in life, but until then listen to your parents, once you move out and get your own place, then you can make your own decisons ya feel me Very Happy Razz Laughing sunny bom

ccaldwell

Back to top Go down

uhhhh nooo. Empty Re: uhhhh nooo.

Post  Crazy_4488 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

My parents know what's best for my I just don't want to listent to them most of the time, maily because it's not what I want to hear. My parents are always very open with my my parents and we are very close but I don't like listening to what they have to say all the time. Shocked Smile What a Face

Crazy_4488

Back to top Go down

uhhhh nooo. Empty My parents...

Post  Crazy_4488 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

My parents know what's best for my I just don't want to listent to them most of the time, maily because it's not what I want to hear. My parents are always very open with my my parents and we are very close but I don't like listening to what they have to say all the time. Shocked Smile What a Face

Crazy_4488

Back to top Go down

uhhhh nooo. Empty Making decisions

Post  Jazzmin Flores Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Making my own decisions is actually really hard but i need to be able to make them so that when i move out it won't be so hard. My parents actually trust me to make most of my decisions and even if everything goes wrong they always help me.

Jazzmin Flores

Back to top Go down

uhhhh nooo. Empty Re: uhhhh nooo.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down