Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too much technology??

5 posters

Go down

Too  much technology?? Empty Too much technology??

Post  rachelmatheny Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Technology today is way different than it was 50 years ago, or for that matter, 20 years ago. Technology influences everyone's lives and it changes them greatly. I think that today, we have too much technology. I think it interferes with our lives, like today instead of kids going outside and playing with the rest of the kids and talking and socializing, they sit inside and play xbox and that is all they do. I think there is more to life than technology.

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Too  much technology?? Empty I agree!!!:D

Post  rMedrano Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:29 pm

I completely understand what you're trying to say! Kids should be more original like it used to be study . I also agree that we have too much of it. It kinda brainwashes us in a way. I just wish this country wasn't as spoiled as it is now.

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Too  much technology?? Empty Re: Too much technology??

Post  Precious0527 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:56 am

Exactly my point! If we go against technology according to science.. We can see that kids who are more active are less likely to get sick in any way unlike now a day kids get sick of everything 'cause their bodies are not healthy, but how can their bodies be healthy if all they do is sit down in front of a tv and watch dumb uneducated crap? or sit and play video games all day? or just simply stay on fb all the time? is it some sort of addiction? or is it really the need of it? Obviously it's an addiction that is ruinning our generation's children and including some adults!

Precious0527

Back to top Go down

Too  much technology?? Empty uhhhh no!

Post  Harkat Mulds Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 pm

technolgy is good, we can download a pedometer or excersizes to our app phones, and games make you smarter also, they help you solve puzzles and improve reflexses. once i even passed a test with something i learned from a video game!

Harkat Mulds

Back to top Go down

Post  Keke2610 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 pm

I definitely agree. With all the technology now people might even eventually lose socializing skills. Then texting that makes a lot of peoples grammar bad. not everyone is like that f course but we are becoming more dependent

Keke2610

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down