Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:( Not cool

3 posters

Go down

:(   Not cool  Empty :( Not cool

Post  hello kitty Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 pm

I think they do and don't pay them alot why because we as people are entertained an who dont pay to get intertained? We obiously do eather is a boxing match some people pay about $40 to watch it and other people pay to watch some weird crap but who is to blame them ??? Probably there parents but going on I believe that some players do get idolized alot for example ......Javier Hernandez (el chicharito) .... I really don't think he is as good at people make it seem here is even songs about him but ok I think people that do sum for the world or life should get payed the most ..... - HELLO KITTY -

hello kitty

Back to top Go down

:(   Not cool  Empty Totally

Post  gonzaljes5 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Hah i totally agree with you, some people get paid too much and they arent even ***** good or so as much and i do think that someone that does something for the earth or for life should get paid more.

gonzaljes5

Back to top Go down

:(   Not cool  Empty Re: :( Not cool

Post  Precious0527 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 pm

I agree with what you are saying!! If we did not take their work and praise as much as we do they would not be pretty well paid or famous!! They should thank us!! :-P lol

Precious0527

Back to top Go down

:(   Not cool  Empty Re: :( Not cool

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down