Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm.. too much money for them.

3 posters

Go down

Umm.. too much money for them. Empty Umm.. too much money for them.

Post  gonzaljes5 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Some celebrities\entertainers get an awfull amount of money for what they do. We judge celebrities and what not on how much money they make and they dont do ***** much. But we dont know that, we arent celebrities to know that. Entertainers can work hours and hours and they wont even have time for a personall life. Take Kim Kardashian for example, she and her sisters work for hours in photoshoots, commercials, tv shows, and run a family buissness and bearly have time for there selfs but thats what they get paid for. It might not be as hard as being a doctor and saving lifes or watching out for bad people, or fighting for our country but they get paid for what they do. They might get paid a lil too much in my opinion but what can we do?

I believe the most highest paying job should be for doctors who save lives 24\7 and people fighting for our country. (:

gonzaljes5

Back to top Go down

Umm.. too much money for them. Empty Cool

Post  hello kitty Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 am

Haha I think u. Got a good point but. People rather be intertaind than see doctors actualy do something for u Smile afro lol! cat

hello kitty

Back to top Go down

Umm.. too much money for them. Empty I agree

Post  Harkat Mulds Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 am

soldiers should get paid most, but they do anyway , and so do doctors. But also celebrities need to also, because thats our forms of entertainment, like music and movies that the whole world use. they put themselves out there so that we can be happy. we dont call them celebrities for nothing, we celebrate them.

Harkat Mulds

Back to top Go down

Umm.. too much money for them. Empty Re: Umm.. too much money for them.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down