Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She cant wrong

Go down

She cant wrong Empty She cant wrong

Post  seidekay Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:00 am

My mom thinks she is right about everything and everyone else is wrong when she didnt even finish high school. She works in the cafeteria at a school and she takes it out on everyone else just cause she doesnt have any extra money. She doesnt get that she can stil at least get her ged and go to collage to make something for herself but when i suggest this to her she always says that she has no money. Why dont she just take a little out of my collage fund cause honestly i could just go get grates and stuff to pay for collage. It took almost a year to make her agree with me to get her ged. She is now currently in collage to become a doctor and only has about 6 months left in collage. I am so proad of her that she went back to collage at night and is stil working. I never told her that it is a wonderful thing to go to collage, work, and take care of a husband and 4 kids. Now she knows she is not always right and should listen to me every once in a while!

seidekay

Back to top Go down