Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of course there is!

+2
ckrasney
rMedrano
6 posters

Go down

Of course there is! Empty Of course there is!

Post  rMedrano Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:58 pm

I think there is lots of technology in the world....personally, i like it. I am still against it though. Neutral I know it's not good that we rely on it too much but when you think about it, what else do you have? It's turned around our world! It's already world-wide and still trending. I predict that it'll become a problem eventually but there's nothing we can do about it. I mean, look what happened after making and using the production of fueled cars. Why would you create something that runs on a non-renewable source?! Question That's why I'm against it, because our human race is not all that thoughtful of the future and justs wastes it away.

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Of course there is! Empty Re: Of course there is!

Post  ckrasney Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:27 pm

I totally agree!! Smile...cars do ruin our economy and somebody should invent something new that we can use that won't destroy our world!!! Very Happy

ckrasney

Back to top Go down

Of course there is! Empty I Agree with rMedrano

Post  chavesus Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:34 pm

I totally agree with you! I do personally like technology, but I also agree with you that technology will become a problem one day. But....what could we do about it!!!! Exclamation

chavesus

Back to top Go down

Of course there is! Empty I see...

Post  Briana Kimble Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Yes, everything you say is true, but when people use technology isn't it their fault? They are the ones that waste their own time and day away, so I don't think everyone suffers from it. Sleep

Briana Kimble

Back to top Go down

Post  rMedrano Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Briana Kimble wrote:Yes, everything you say is true, but when people use technology isn't it their fault? They are the ones that waste their own time and day away, so I don't think everyone suffers from it. Sleep
I don't know if you're correct because as people waste their days away, it all contributes to this massive trend we have that has addicted us to technology.

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Of course there is! Empty Your Wrong

Post  McCheezy123 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:30 pm

I kinda have to agree with brianna. All technology is helpful in some way. They didn't just invent it so it ruins our lives. Ultimately it depends on the person who is using it. Because an electrical tooth brush can be used to clean your teeth but it can also be used as a deadly weapon of mass destruction. So yeah IN YOUR FACE. Suck on them apples!!!
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Briana Kimble Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:30 pm

rMedrano wrote:
Briana Kimble wrote:Yes, everything you say is true, but when people use technology isn't it their fault? They are the ones that waste their own time and day away, so I don't think everyone suffers from it. Sleep
I don't know if you're correct because as people waste their days away, it all contributes to this massive trend we have that has addicted us to technology.
True, but if some nerd gets picked on at school and goes home to his internet friends, it would make him happier so for nerds technology is a good thing, and yes, we all are addicted but there are rehabs or something I'm sure. Besides I don't believe in addiction. If you want something badly you do what you need to to get it. It's a personal choice.

Briana Kimble

Back to top Go down

Of course there is! Empty you like arguing with me too don't you?

Post  rMedrano Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:32 pm

McCheezy123 wrote:I kinda have to agree with brianna. All technology is helpful in some way. They didn't just invent it so it ruins our lives. Ultimately it depends on the person who is using it. Because an electrical tooth brush can be used to clean your teeth but it can also be used as a deadly weapon of mass destruction. So yeah IN YOUR FACE. Suck on them apples!!!
I never said it wasn't helpful. I just think we have taught ourselves to rely on these kinds of things too much. I just believe it's going to start problems later in the future.

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin C Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:45 pm

I agree in some ways, yes alot of our inventions help and damage the earth but in todays age they are neccesary for our development of society.

Austin C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum