Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ummm yesssssss

3 posters

Go down

Ummm yesssssss Empty Ummm yesssssss

Post  Dayquil25oz Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 pm

I believe that this type of punishment will be a plus in this type of society, you know with all the drug heads and drop outs. This referral system doesn't work so well, just take a look around and im pretty sure you can get the image. Anyways maybe being harsher will cause a source of dominance showing that kids need to really obey and understand the value of education. Also thy will get pwned if they act up. There probably wont be 1000 pounds of cannabis harbored in our school as well. Baked potato
Dayquil25oz
Dayquil25oz

Back to top Go down

Ummm yesssssss Empty Re: Ummm yesssssss

Post  Sheridan_Buchanan Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:02 pm

I can agree with you about the "pot heads and drop outs" but things could get to far and they could just say they don't are about it anymore. Also getting punished for something like tardies is rediculous Very Happy

Sheridan_Buchanan

Back to top Go down

Post  D.Harris0118 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 pm

I agree, I think that corporal punishment will benifit kids because the system that they have now doesn't work well. To most kids sitting in "time out" (which that is all RA really is) doesn't even phase them. Baked potatoes are very yummy. alien afro
D.Harris0118
D.Harris0118

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down