Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is that homework...... nope! Chuck Testa

3 posters

Go down

Is that homework...... nope! Chuck Testa Empty Is that homework...... nope! Chuck Testa

Post  Dayquil25oz Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:19 pm

It really depends on the class, the concept of homework is cool, but if you don't understand, its like being given a test over the quantum theory when your 6 months old and instructed to do it by gunpoint. Ok maybe a little to far there but anyways, there are a couple types of homework given. There is busy work, repetition work, and imaginative work. Each having many uses and each subject. But in my mind, if your are given homework that means you need to understand the subject being taught. So if homework given, is homework i need for the subject understanding then i'm okay with it. Its usually the teacher being a d bag that makes homework crappy. Because homework isn't crappy by itself it needs an origin.
Dayquil25oz
Dayquil25oz

Back to top Go down

Is that homework...... nope! Chuck Testa Empty DayQUilllllllllllll

Post  itsjessrios Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:14 pm

I agree.
itsjessrios
itsjessrios

Back to top Go down

Is that homework...... nope! Chuck Testa Empty Strengthening

Post  G.PrinceTheBoss86 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:59 am

Yeah your right it's all circumstancial, but I think we should always get challenged!

G.PrinceTheBoss86

Back to top Go down

Is that homework...... nope! Chuck Testa Empty Re: Is that homework...... nope! Chuck Testa

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down