Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definetly NOT!

2 posters

Go down

Definetly NOT! Empty Definetly NOT!

Post  Harkat Mulds Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Parents are okay and all, but sometimes they honestly dont know when to stop. Thier decisions are almost always going to end up with a bad ending. Teenagers are growing adults, and we need our time alone. Sometimes they have nothing else to do but put us to work and torture us. Teens (espeacilly modern day teens) have alot of pride and self confidence, we need to do what we want. Im not saying that we go wild on the streets, but when a parents stalks his/her teenage child to a party or installs a tracker in thier phone or add them as a friend on facebook, thats not fair for us. We need our own private lives, and thier destroying that.

Harkat Mulds

Back to top Go down

Definetly NOT! Empty I agree with you!

Post  Kristen Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Parents tend to know what's best for their child, but do they really? I know that they're just trying to protect us, but I believe that we should live our own lives and learn for ourselves, with a little guidance. I don't think they should control our whole lives and monitor us on Facebook. They should believe that they taught us well enough for us to do the right thing, and for us to stay out of trouble... most of the time. tongue

Kristen

Back to top Go down