Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not all the time

2 posters

Go down

Not all the time Empty Not all the time

Post  Dimas A. Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 am

I dont always disagree with the decisions my parents make because they do it for your own good, in some cases. For instance, if they decide not to let you go a party it's probably because they might be no adults checking on themand probably a fight may occur that may lead someone shot or something. When I do disagree with my parents is probably because they won't think things through and how it can affect you. Like if you were to move from a place, they wouldn't know how you would feel about making new friends and how to be in a enviroment you are not familiar with. Still I agree with SOME of the decisions my parents make and not all of them.

Dimas A.

Back to top Go down

Not all the time Empty Re: Not all the time

Post  Asunc18 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:03 pm

I agree with what your saying because sometimes they do think things but other times they just make the decision they want and it might be a bad one. When you ask to go to a party and they don't let you that might be the reason why but there adults they know what might happen and they do it for your safety. And I sometimes agree with there decisions and other times i don't.

Asunc18

Back to top Go down