Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working Your Butt Off Just To Be Poor.

+2
glitter:)
BabyChris006
6 posters

Go down

Working Your Butt Off Just To Be Poor. Empty Working Your Butt Off Just To Be Poor.

Post  BabyChris006 Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 am

I Do Think That The Entertainers are getting over paid for nothing. I Don't See Them out in a feild working their butt off to win something. No They are either up on stage tryna make you laugh or singing horribly. Don't Get Me Wrong Some People Are Good, But other you just wondering why they even try these days. The one that should be getting paid "The Big Bucks" are those that have to work to make it. One that are going to make a difference in this world, and not by singing, or how athletic he or she is, but how good at what they do and how they are getting it done. Not ones where it comes natural, or made out to be that way.

BabyChris006

Back to top Go down

Working Your Butt Off Just To Be Poor. Empty Re: Working Your Butt Off Just To Be Poor.

Post  glitter:) Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:23 am

exactly! it seems like the harder and longer you work the less you get paid.

glitter:)

Back to top Go down

Working Your Butt Off Just To Be Poor. Empty HANG ON!!!!

Post  Crazy_4488 Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Thank you two but I disagree, Don't you think the people who are saving your life and your family's life get Paine more than some one who would just say " I don't know how to do that but hey I can sing a song at your funeral" is not someone who needs to be paid big bucks! Evil or Very Mad

Crazy_4488

Back to top Go down

Working Your Butt Off Just To Be Poor. Empty And let us not forget..

Post  Thunder D Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Let us not forget that on top of their large amounts of cash, they get basically legal immunity. Lindey Lohan and Charlie Sheen have barley been put in jail, and Mel Gibson recieved no jailtime for their actions. Just sayin' their has to be a change.
Thunder D
Thunder D

Back to top Go down

Working Your Butt Off Just To Be Poor. Empty Re: Working Your Butt Off Just To Be Poor.

Post  Precious0527 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:04 pm

I see what you are saying...but I am sure that you have a band or famous athlete you admire!! All the exposure those people get earn them the big bucks!! We all have that one famous person we admire, they get exposure, we get to know small facts about them. They earn money....

Precious0527

Back to top Go down

Post  supersanchez Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:42 am

hellll yeah!! its bull now a days.

supersanchez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down