Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drug Test!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Drug Test!!!!!!! Empty Drug Test!!!!!!!

Post  gabsasse Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 am

I had people trying to start problems with my family saying i do drugs and messing my senior year up. So my parents gave a drug test and i passed. But drug test can either get you a job or in some cases put in in jail so idk if they are good or not but its got its up and downs. that might just be me but i dont wanna take nother one for inless its for a job or something important.

gabsasse

Back to top Go down

Drug Test!!!!!!! Empty I believe drug tests are good.

Post  JBoyett Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:42 am

I believe drug tests are good and if you are not doing anythang wrong then why worry about having to take another one?And if you have done things to fail a drug test then it just shows that you are putting yourself in positions to bring stuff into an organization that does not want any problems to jeperdize and hurt there business.So employies that do work in good organizations have to take drug tests and some jobs require you to take drug tests evry few monthes and sometimes jus randomley.So if doin some drug is more important then getting a good job then you should defanitly rethank your hobbies.Bottom line DONT DO DRUGS!!!!!

JBoyett

Back to top Go down