Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They say they know everything.

2 posters

Go down

They say they know everything. Empty They say they know everything.

Post  Rosgeli78 Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Sometimes my parents know whats right for me but that does not mean I agree with the decision they make. For example, my mom always tells me not to consume beverages that have alcohol at parties because is dangerous for my health and others. Yes, I surely agree with her but I do not agree when she makes the decision of not leting me go out to a party just because there is going to be alcohol. Parents need to trust themselves that they tought there child to know right from wrong. Altough theres a chance that we might mess up, we learn better from our mistakes than just knowing something is bad.

Rosgeli78

Back to top Go down

They say they know everything. Empty I AGREE!!

Post  Pickleslr7 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:42 am

I agree with you when you said that parents whant the best for you because there just overprotective. And I also agree that parents shouldn't worry if there good parents I'm pretty sur there kids are going to know right from wrong. And they wouldt want to disobey there parents so i don't know why parents trip to much. lol! flower affraid Shocked
Pickleslr7
Pickleslr7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum