Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationships are hard<3

Go down

Relationships are hard<3 Empty Relationships are hard<3

Post  BabyGirl<3 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Being in a realationship is fun at times but then you have the moments when at a young age you say "i love you" and the girl might get wrapped up in the guy a little too much then eventually he'll break her heart. Guys are hard to understand most times, but girls do have moments when they don't know what they want. From my perspective(as a girl) i find that guys are more complicated bc they say they want to be with a girl whether its for a while or the rest of their life, then in a moments time they change their minds...<3 having a relationship in high school is DRAMA from h*ll.. Every time you turn around someone is saying your bf/gf said this or did that and you get stuck trying to figure out who to trust and who not to trust.. then you have the guys who just want to play, not stay. but no matter what a girl may say or do, WE ALL JUST WANT A GUY WHO'S GONNA STAY A WHILE! NOT PLAY A WHILE!</3

My last relationship was the best i could have ever asked for but he asked me to marry him then figured he moved to fast.. therefore i was left with a broken heart. Yes we dated for quite a long time, it wasn't a oh hey we've been together for about 3 months lets' get married.. it took a while for him to ask but he hinted around for a few months before.. anyway.. guys are more complicated bc they never seem to know EXACTLY what THEY WANT while girls know what they want! (:tongue santa sunny king farao

BabyGirl<3

Back to top Go down