Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me be free

+3
a.deleon
BrittanyDancesInTheRain
Franco2111
7 posters

Go down

Let me be free Empty Let me be free

Post  Franco2111 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Parents dont always make the best decisions for us because like my mother tries to keep me inside then i rebelled and a lot of bad things happened. why dont parents just let their kids be free and make their own mistakes and let them learn from them. all parents are hypocrites they're all liars when they say that they havent tried something when we're not dumb so let us be safe and do a little of it in front of you and we dont hurt you more when we do it behind your back.

Franco2111

Back to top Go down

Let me be free Empty c:

Post  BrittanyDancesInTheRain Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:37 am

Agggreeeeeeeeeeed.
I had to trick my parents into telling me the truth, other wise I'd still be living in the dark. /:
Also; if they don't let us have a little longer leash we're just gonna like, I dunnoh. Do what my dog does and chew threw it and run away? Or, yeah. rebel.
BrittanyDancesInTheRain
BrittanyDancesInTheRain

Back to top Go down

Let me be free Empty Agree2

Post  a.deleon Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 am

I totally agree because if parents don`t let us do anything then we`re never going to learn anything. We`re always going to be sheltered and when we do finally go into the world we`re just going to be like clueless. Our parents weren`t perfect when they were young, I KNOW that for a fact. I don`t get why they act like they never did anything bad. they were teenagers once but sometimes my mom knows that too. She knows she wasn`t innocent either. She knows what is best for me sometimes and what i shouldn`t do because she did it once. That`s why when i do something bad she just shakes her head and repeats my name like she knows what i`m thinking. tongue

a.deleon

Back to top Go down

Let me be free Empty Re: Let me be free

Post  gabsasse Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 am

I agree because if parents dont let us do anything when how are we suppose to learn from our mistakes.When they did the same things we wanna do when they were kids, so why be a hypocrite about it and tell us no when they have already done it. I have to lie to my parents about some things but i know they know that i do it and they might be waiting on me to tell them but if i did then they would try and ground me after they knew all along.

gabsasse

Back to top Go down

Post  jbfox94 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 am

idk lol my parents do give me alot of freedom but i geuss yalls parents are real watch full clown
jbfox94
jbfox94

Back to top Go down

Post  Precious0527 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 am

I can see your point of view, because there are some people who won't understand nor learn anything at all about life unless they go through it, what you need to is talk to your parents about how you as their child is feeling about their decisions and actions towards you, maybe that will help and give you more freedom to make your own mistakes and learn from them, but don't go too far or you could get yourself in trouble, think.. cheers

Precious0527

Back to top Go down

Let me be free Empty I agree

Post  yonka13 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:46 am

You have a good point. i think it would be easy for teenagers if parents would let us do our own thing. Parents don't like not knowing where their children are. If you update your parents on where you are and what you're doing i think it's fine for you to go out and have fun with friends, but if you are a trouble maker than you should behave to prove to your parents that you won't go out and make trouble.
yonka13
yonka13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum