Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women Are Generally More Complicated

Go down

Women Are Generally More Complicated Empty Women Are Generally More Complicated

Post  Dillon Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Let me start off by saying that all people, regardless of gender, are confusing. However, I feel that women are generally more complicated, because they are, on average, more into drama and such. They are also more emotional than men, adding to the drama. This isn't in any way a fault of females; it's just their nature. Women are generally smarter than males, though. Guys just don't think things through nearly as well as women do (this makes Dane Cook's Bad Relationships skit come to mind.) Since guys don't think things through prior to acting, there's normally not a subliminal message to what they do, which makes them simpler than females (in that aspect, anyway).
Now, onto the subject of relationships. There are many different kinds of relationships. Remember the different symbiotic relationships we discussed in Biology class? There was parasitism, commensalism, and mutualism. These hold true to humans, as well, but there are much more specific relationships (friendly relationships, work-related relationships, and sibling relationships, to name a few). Since this thread is about guys and girls, I'm guessing the question refers to intimate relationships (boyfriends/girlfriends). I feel that these are surely necessary; without them, none of us would be here today. However, many teenagers proceed further than they should and turn the intimate relationship into a sexual relationship, which is too much of an adult concept for teens. That's my two cents on the matter.

Last edited by Dillon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : "Assuming" was censored, so I changed it to "guessing".)

Dillon

Back to top Go down