Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wait after High School !

4 posters

Go down

Wait after High School !  Empty Wait after High School !

Post  Eustacia Paredon Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 am

I think being in a realtionship is stupid because people are inmature. ! i also think most poeple should wait until after finishing their studies to fully put their self in a relationship were they are both going to be loyal and honest with each other, because with out those two things there is no realtionship. Very Happy
In my personal view i think guys and girls are the same when it comes to being complicated. They both have different points of view and of corse that brings arguments. I love you I love you (:

Eustacia Paredon

Back to top Go down

Wait after High School !  Empty Re: Wait after High School !

Post  Asunc18 Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Yeaa your so right. Cool Very Happy
And well arguements are bad, but what if they really want to make the relationship work couples can overcome anything. santa

Asunc18

Back to top Go down

Wait after High School !  Empty Agree and Disagree

Post  Dillon Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 pm

You're definitely right about one thing: studies interfere with people's abilities to really focus on a relationship. However, relationships are not stupid; they are an important aspect of everyone's lives. Yes, people can be immature (guys especially), but that doesn't make relationships stupid.

Dillon

Back to top Go down

Wait after High School !  Empty no,not stupid

Post  D.Harris0118 Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Relationships are definitely not stupid. I agree that you should wait until after highschool to get into any kind of serious relationship. cyclops Not saying anything is wrong with relationships in highschool but guys and even girls can be immature and rediculous over certain situations. You learn and grow through everything you go through in life, even rediculous relationships. afro cheers
D.Harris0118
D.Harris0118

Back to top Go down

Wait after High School !  Empty Re: Wait after High School !

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down