Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...hmmm.....relationships?...

3 posters

Go down

...hmmm.....relationships?... Empty ...hmmm.....relationships?...

Post  rMedrano Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:25 pm

I would say relationships are tough to call. It's both boys and girls that are complicated but instead, they are too complicated to realize it...if that makes sense. There's always a different cause for a couple's problems. But that doesn't matter at the moment....or ever. What matters is that you get it over and done with and make it another thing to put behind you so when you look back, it'll be there to remind you of what you two have been through. It makes an even stronger bond when you solve your problems together. How i feel about them? It's nice to be in love but truthfully, i think they're pointless at this age. I don't want to focus on having a relationship because right now, to me, there's more important things to worry about. Like your education for instance, it's the establishment of what you do in your life!!!!!!!!! I'd rather worry about how i'm gonna support a girlfriend once i graduate other than keep one for grins and giggles in high school because that's who i am and because i actually think things through:)

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

...hmmm.....relationships?... Empty Re: ...hmmm.....relationships?...

Post  Briana Kimble Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:09 pm

I agree with that to an extent. Yes, both have their own share of arguments and can cause trouble from each side, as you said, but the part about it being too young is wrong. When you get out of high school, never having a girlfriend before, you will not know much other than what you have seen. You never experienced it. Therefore, you look like a loser not knowing anything about relationships. Not saying anything personally. ;P

Briana Kimble

Back to top Go down

...hmmm.....relationships?... Empty Your kinda WRONG!!!

Post  McCheezy123 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:13 am

Yeah relationships sometimes get in the way with school and other prioritys, but its always fun to be in a relationship and eventhough they dont always end up well you learn something that could be useful in the next one. And i think relationships in high school are perfectly fine as long as they dont get too intimate and end up having a baby.
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down

...hmmm.....relationships?... Empty Re: ...hmmm.....relationships?...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down