Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationships <3

4 posters

Go down

Relationships <3 Empty Relationships <3

Post  ckrasney Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:59 pm

i feel that being in a relationship is okay but its only okay if i have true feelings for the boy. Truthfully i think that the girls are more complicated because boys kinda just go with it and girls just jump to conclusions all the time ,always worrying bout what thier doing, where the going. We just worry to much. : Rolling Eyes

ckrasney

Back to top Go down

Relationships <3 Empty :)

Post  rMedrano Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Should i take offense to that? I think that the smarter boys think things through too. It's not always just the girls because the boys have to worry too. If he's just there to go along with it, he obviously doesn't care and doesn't put much effort into the relationship. If he wanted to be with you, he would actually care unless you're a girl who either doesn't realize it or are in a state of mind that all boys are the same and they're stupid and inconsiderate:)

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Relationships <3 Empty AGREE!

Post  JuanitaReyna Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:36 pm

This is so right, both of the peoples feelings must be the same about one another. If there not then what would be the point of the relationship? Someone will end up getting hurt...

JuanitaReyna

Back to top Go down

Relationships <3 Empty Re: Relationships <3

Post  lucyamchee Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Both people do need to feel something because if not the other person is only going to get hurt in the end.

lucyamchee

Back to top Go down

Relationships <3 Empty Re: Relationships <3

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down