Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They do know what is best (sometimes)

Go down

They do know what is best (sometimes) Empty They do know what is best (sometimes)

Post  cutiepeguin Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:50 pm

I sort of agree with my parents decisions. However some decisions that our parents make for us are the best for us although we don't always agree with them but they do know what is good for us. Some kids might think their parents are mean and strict but they're only doing what is best for their kids. If it wasn't for our parents we wouldn't be where we are today. If it wasn't for my parents who made made go to school each day i would have never tried my best in any thing that i did. Our parents loves us and they want is best for us, although most of their decisions aren't always what we want. However they are older and wiser then us we are still young and all they are trying to do is helps out by choosing what is right and what is wrong for us to do. Our do know what is best for us, although most of their decision won't always be what we want do. tongue
cutiepeguin
cutiepeguin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum