Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ehhhhh...?

2 posters

Go down

ehhhhh...? Empty ehhhhh...?

Post  a.deleon Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:40 am

I think high school relationships are not tooken seriously but who could blame them? One day the typical high school girl is dating a football player and after ONE WEEK they say "i love you". Then the next week she breaks up with him for a baseball player! It`s ridiculous. I`m just saying. Now there are couples out there who really do love each other and aren`t the typical little high school relationships. It can be done. I love having someone there for me and someone there i can always talk to. I think your significant other should be your best friend too. You can`t just date a complete stranger in my opinion. They are complicated ( Especially in high school) and hard to deal with but at the end of the day who is the one truley there for you?

a.deleon

Back to top Go down

ehhhhh...? Empty awesome

Post  Franco2111 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:52 am

i comepletly agree with all of that
99% of high school relationships are a complete joke but some are actually worth something youre partner has to be your best friend or it will be horriable the whole time

Franco2111

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum