Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

realtionships?

Go down

Who is worse with fighting guys or girls?

realtionships? I_vote_lcap0%realtionships? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
realtionships? I_vote_lcap25%realtionships? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
realtionships? I_vote_lcap75%realtionships? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

realtionships? Empty realtionships?

Post  sunglow Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:20 am

I believe relationships can sometimes be annoying like if the guy your with is abusive. A lot of the time that is what happens and the girl just takes it until she just snaps. But usually if you have know the guy for a while being in a relationship that you want to be in is fun. Smile My boyfriend is my best friend. We started talking my ninth grade year and it progressed from there. I have told him everything about me and he has opened up just as much as I have to him. I like being in relationships but sometimes since we both have a smart mouth it becomes harder because one little thing will set one of us off. Thats when we fight and argue and blow it out of proportion. I believe both guys and girls are bad with fighting with their significant other. I know me and Michael blow up but in the end it all goes away and we are back to our usual self it just takes realizing what we are doing for us to stop.
tongue silent cyclops What a Face bounce bom albino lol!

Last edited by sunglow on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add sentence :p)
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum