Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's life without music?

Go down

What's life without music? Empty What's life without music?

Post  Boy Narratter Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:09 am

I don't believe that music can influence the actions of a person, but i do think that it can influence their mood. I've personally found that my mood changes depending on what i'm listening to, but I've never done something because of a song that i listened to. Music is a big part of my life. One of my favorite things to do is sit in my room and turn up the music as loud as it goes. My mood often dictates what i listen to, and by the time I have to get up and do something, I'm in a different mood. Different songs and styles affect my mood differently. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor gets me pumped and i feel like i can do almost anything, while Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls makes me want to hide myself from the world. What a Face Question Twisted Evil Razz Shocked Very Happy Smile Cool Embarassed Rolling Eyes tongue cat alien pirat No monkey pig pale silent cyclops clown I love you Suspect Arrow Neutral Exclamation Wink Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Mad Laughing Sad Surprised rabbit bounce confused affraid bom cheers Basketball drunken Sleep sunny rendeer santa cherry albino farao king queen scratch geek jocolor study elephant flower lol! afro

Boy Narratter

Back to top Go down