Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omg!! They all so different!!

2 posters

Go down

Who is more complicated

Omg!!  They all so different!! I_vote_lcap38%Omg!!  They all so different!! I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Omg!!  They all so different!! I_vote_lcap62%Omg!!  They all so different!! I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Omg!!  They all so different!! Empty Omg!! They all so different!!

Post  kiki poulter Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:00 pm

I have always been the long relationship type so MOST of my relationships last a long time. And they were all VERY different. And with that said the one I am in is so different compared to all the ones I have ever been in or seen in my life. We are practically attached at the hip because we want to be with each other, text each other, or talk on the phone 24/7. I think who is complicated thing has to do with if you are the girl or the guy and who wants more in the relationship. I think I am the more complicated in my relationship. Just because I am a complicated person. I love my relationship though. And I love him very much! We are very close and I can tell him everything and I have to because there is so much going on in my life right now that I don't know what would happen if he wasn't here. I just wish he would believe me when I say I love him the way he is and I don't think he should change. High school sweethearts can happen it just takes love and care to work on them. I love you I love you I love you I love you
kiki poulter
kiki poulter

Back to top Go down

Omg!!  They all so different!! Empty Re: Omg!! They all so different!!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:07 pm

You are the greatest give anyone has ever given me. You knows whats funny??? rudolph is one of santas deer thingys and he gave me you so in a way i have santa to thank!! lolol i loves you!!

Back to top Go down

Omg!!  They all so different!! Empty I totally agree

Post  Dreamgirl Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am

I am totally with you on that even the stuck to your side thing when i was with my boyfriend we were always together at lunch and any time he didnt have work we would text or call each other and it was great unfortunetly were not together anymore but its okay but its totally fine and you are totally a good girlfriend Kiki <3 I love you cyclops @ No study scratch
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down

Omg!!  They all so different!! Empty Re: Omg!! They all so different!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum