Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationships

3 posters

Go down

Relationships Empty Relationships

Post  Keke2610 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Personally I think relationships are dumb, well in high school anyways. More then half the people jump from one person to another, just to say oh I have a boyfriend, or I have a girlfriend. Then some go out with people just because they don't want to say no. They don't stop to think about whether or not they like that person or not. Personally, I've been in a relationship for over a year and a half, so yes relationships do work for some people. To the other question about who is more difficult...I'll admit that girls are probably more difficult then guys, or well most of the time anyways. Sometimes guys can be difficult as well, even though they deny it. A lot of girls ask questions that they already know the answer to, they spend ridiculous amounts of money on things that they could live without or just on expensive things, and some think its cute to act like they don't know anything.

Keke2610

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty Keke is deep!!!!

Post  bradfkyl Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm

I compleetly agree with what your saying. Who ever you are lol! you are amsome and have amazing insinght.

bradfkyl

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty Relationships: I agree with KEKE

Post  chavesus Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:16 pm

[size=12]I completely agree with you KEKE. Why be in a relationship when you are just going to jump from one person to another. Why be in a relationship when you don't love someone. KEKE you have the point!!! cheers [/size]

chavesus

Back to top Go down

Relationships Empty Re: Relationships

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down